(INFRA-RED) 2.5CH Foldable Remote Control Helicopter with USB (878701)
|FOB Price:||US $7.16 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||480 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|480 Pieces||US $7.16/ Piece|
- Model NO.: 878701
- Function: R/C
- Aircraft Type: Fighter
- Age: Age 3+
- Power: Battery
- Packing Method: Colour Box
- Carton Size: 53.5 X 26 X 55.5 Cm
- Carton G.W/N.W.: 17.5 / 14.5(Kgs)
- Trademark: BOIN
- Origin: China
- Type: Helicopter
- Vehicle Type: Plastic Toy
- Cartoon Character: Armor Warriors
- Material: Plastic
- Certification: En71
- Product Size: 19 X 2.6 X 8.7 Cm
- Quantity in a Carton: 96PCS / 2inner Box
- 40′ Hq: 85344PCS
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 950300
|Packing Method||Colour Box|
|Product Size||19 X 2.6 X 8.7 Cm|
|Carton Size||53.5 X 26 X 55.5 Cm|
|Quantity in a Carton||96PCS / 2inner Box|
|Carton G.W/N.W.||17.5 / 14.5(Kgs)|
Foldable design, can be folded into smaller shape for storing in the transmitter.
Equipped with gyro for stable flying.
Helicopter, Transmitter, USB charging cable, Spare tail rotor, Spare main rotor, Instruction Manual
Flying Cautions & Operations:
Make sure the transmitter and the helicopter are set to the same band.
Push the throttle lever on the transmitter down to the minimum throttle position before turning on the transmitter.
A self-protection mechanism will operate when the helicopter collides with obstacles. In such case, please turn on the helicopter again.
Do not attach seals onto the helicopter to avoidimpairing its receiving of IR control signals.
Turn on the transmitter, the power indicator will start flashing, then push the throttle lever first.
Upward to the maximum throttle position and then downward to the minimum throttle postion.
The power indicator will change to stay on, indicating the transmitter has entered normal working state
And you can then use it to control the helicopter to take off. If the power indicator keeps flashing slowly, it means the transmitter has insufficient power and the batteries are to be replaced with new ones.
1. Please follow the instruction manual carefully before flying this helicopter.
2. Do not fly in the poor weather conditions. Do not allow any of electrical components to get wet.
3. The user is responsible for the safe operation of this helicopter.
4. We recommend children need to play under adults guidance!