- Model NO.: 856202
- Function: R/C
- Aircraft Type: Glider
- Age: 7-14 Years
- Power: Battery
- Certification: En71
- Product Size: 47X6.5X17 Cm
- Quantity in a Carton: 48PCS
- 40′ Hq: 10656PCS
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 950300
- Type: Helicopter
- Vehicle Type: Private Car
- Cartoon Character: Transformers
- Material: Plastic
- Channel: 2 Channel
- Packing Method: Window Box
- Carton Size: 82.5X49.5X75 Cm / 0.306 Cbm
- Carton G.W/N.W.: 20.0/18.0kgs
- Trademark: BOIN
- Origin: China
As a professional toys manufacturer, we producing and selling different kind of toys with high quality and competitive price, including electronic toy gun, airsoft gun, bullet, R/C toys, B/O toys, friction toys, baby toys, beach sets, education toys and so on.
You can browse our website to pick out your preferred products. Please feel free to give me the items number so that I can provide the product details to you.
|Packing Method||Window Box|
|Product Size||47X6.5X17 Cm|
|Carton Size||82.5X49.5X75 Cm / 0.306 Cbm|
|Quantity in a Carton||48PCS|
Spare tail propeller, Screwdriver, Charger, Instruction Manual
Battery: 4 X 1.5V AA battery
Charging Time: 60mins
Flying Time: 10-30mins
Model composition: Metal & plastic
Built in Gyroscope
With flash light
Operation methods and Advantages:
A: Please open the controller battery cover and lock the battery cover, turn the power "ON" switch.
B: Charging time: Appr. 1 hrs can continue play for 30 mins. For the first two times, please charge at
Least 6 hrs. Then, it can be charged 2 hrs for normal use. Don't overcharge!
C: Fly with a built-in Gyroscope, making the helicopter easy to fly stably
D: Full function of 2CH, it can fly Forward/Backward, Up/Down
E: Certificate: EN 71, EN62115, ASTMF963, HR4040, 7P etc.
1. Please follow the instruction manual carefully before flying this helicopter.
2. Do not fly in the poor weather conditions. Do not allow any of electrical components to get wet.
3. The user is responsible for the safe operation of this helicopter.
4. We recommend children need to play under adults guidance!